True Financial Partners is a doing business as name of TFP Management, LLC, (“TFP”). At TFP we respect every individual’s right to privacy. It is because of this we extend the enclosed pledge to you. Our relationship with you is our most valuable asset. It is the very foundation on which our name and reputation are built.
We understand the importance you place on the privacy and security of personal information. Whether that information was provided by you personally, or acquired as a result of our providing products, services, or resulting from regular business transactions, any information which personally identifies you or your accounts will continue to be held in strictest confidence.
TFP collects and develops personal information about you.
The term “Customer Information” means any type of personally identifiable information provided by you or gathered about you that is not generally publicly known. The essential purpose for collecting Customer Information is to provide and support the financial products and services you obtain from TFP.
The categories of Customer Information collected by TFP are generally described below.
TFP collects and develops Customer Information in order to provide you with investment advisory services. Customer information TFP collects include:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms and specifically including your name, address, Social Security number, income, income tax rate, net worth, financial objectives, risk tolerance and the names of beneficiaries.
- Information we receive or obtain from other sources, including information collected and developed by issuers of securities you own, in order to issue, administer and process transactions in such securities as well as information created as results of transactions effected on your behalf.
- This Customer Information may include personal and household information such as income, spending habits, investment objectives, financial goals, statements of account, and other records concerning your financial condition and assets, together with information concerning employee benefits and retirement plan interests, wills, trusts, mortgages and tax returns.
- Information developed as part of financial plans, analyses or investment advisory services.
The following is an explanation of how we will continue to meet or exceed your privacy and confidentiality requirements.
1. We do not sell personal information to anyone!
2. We will only share personal information with others as stated in this pledge, unless we give you additional notice or ask for your permission.
We do reserve the right to disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to report debts owed to us, to protect against fraud, to protect our rights or property, or upon reasonable request by an affiliate or agent with whom you choose to do business.
3. Whenever we collect personal information from you, we will reference this pledge and notification or otherwise explain to you how we intend to use that information.
We use personal information in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which we originally requested it. For example, we will use the information you give us to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with additional information about products and services, or to evaluate your financial needs. To do so, we may share personal information with an agent or affiliate.
We limit the collection and use of personal information to what is necessary to administer our business and to deliver superior service to you. This may include advising you about our products or services, those of our affiliates, and other opportunities that we believe may interest you.
4. We will protect the confidentiality of any personal information you share with us.
When we share personal information with an agent or affiliate, we protect that personal information with a strict confidentiality agreement. Companies that we hire to provide support services or act as our agent must conform to our privacy standards.
True Financial Partners policies require that employees with access to confidential customer information may not use nor disclose the information except for business use. All employees are required to safeguard such information, as specified in their confidentiality agreements with True Financial Partners.
On occasion we may assist a company that is not affiliated with True Financial Partners in providing or offering a product or service to you. For example, if you are a mutual fund customer, we may share personal information with the mutual fund company or its agents or affiliates. In all cases your personal information is protected by a strict confidentiality agreement.
5. We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
To ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of client records and information, employees, agents and affiliates are required to adhere to our strict confidentiality agreements. We make every attempt to protect the personal information of clients, and those who have ceased to be clients, against threats, hazards, and unauthorized access or use.
If you identify any error in your personal information or need to make a change to that information, please contact us and we will promptly update our records.
6. We are committed to honoring your privacy request.
If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to third parties who are not affiliated with True Financial Partners, you may opt out of those disclosures. That is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than those disclosures permitted by law). If you wish to opt out of the disclosures to third parties who are not affiliated with True Financial Partners, simply call, write to or email us and we will comply. Please note that we will continue to disclose as discussed under item “2.”
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (563) 359-8783 or (877) 359-8783.
True Financial Partners is an independent Registered Investment Advisor.