Scott Community College
Thrive Financially in Retirement
This two-part adult education class focuses on the unique financial challenges and opportunities today’s retirees face. Some of the topics that are covered in this course are:
- Managing and controlling your investments
- Tax-reduction strategies
- Healthcare planning
- Protecting your life savings from investment mistakes
- Options for retirement income for life
- Other financial planning tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your retirement savings
Tuition is $14 per class/per person. Payment of tuition is in advance. You may pay with a check, money order, or credit card. Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. Please be sure to include credit card security code. Make check payable to Eastern Iowa Community Colleges.
- Call Eastern Iowa Community Colleges at (563) 441-4100
Upcoming Class Dates
- Tuesdays April 4th & 11th, 6:30-8:30 pm
Instructor: Dave Elizondo
*Note: The information presented is not to be used as investment advice and is intended for educational purposes only.